We offer generalist counselling to women who live in the Fairfield Local Government Area.
We have bilingual counsellors that can speak
All our counsellors are experienced and qualified, tertiary trained professionals. Our services are confidential and conducted in a safe, supportive, culturally appropriate and respectful environment. Counselling is provided free of charge, by appointment and either by self or agency referral.
Common issues that women seek counselling for include;
- Depression and Anxiety
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Loss and Grief
- Family and Relationship Issues
- Stress Management and Wellbeing
- Trauma and Abuse
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Social Isolation
- Adjustment to change of life circumstances including mental health and physical ill health.